Friday, July 24, 2009

Good entertainment...

I let Bella play with her chalk the other day after she played in her pool and she loved it. She colored all over the patio for a good hour. That's good entertainment, so if you need a way to keep the little ones entertained that's what I recommend. She was getting tired as you can see but would still not go inside. Funny little thing.

I was brave and let Bella finger paint the other day. She loved that too. She thought it was really fun to be able to smear her little hands all around in that fun goop! Another good way to entertain the kiddos. She was so proud of herself we had to go right to the fridge to hang up her work! Funny how fast they learn.

2 comments:

Shay said...

You are so brave with the finger paints! I love that she still wanted to color even though she was so tired! Too cute!!

J♥M said...

I am so proud of you! Way to let her dive in! It's a good thing kids wash off with a little soap and water.