Hard to believe that in almost 2 months this mischievous little angel will be 2 years old. Bella is becoming more and more independent every day. Everything is "mine" and she wants to do everything herself. She is so funny and full of personality. We have the best time together. Most days. Each of these pictures capture the different faces I get everyday. If she's not into you at the moment she will let you know. If she's trying to be sneaky it's written all over her face. I love the last picture, that is her "I'm so precious face". And let's be honest, she is!
Thursday, October 15, 2009
I'm in love....
with this sweet little face.




Hard to believe that in almost 2 months this mischievous little angel will be 2 years old. Bella is becoming more and more independent every day. Everything is "mine" and she wants to do everything herself. She is so funny and full of personality. We have the best time together. Most days. Each of these pictures capture the different faces I get everyday. If she's not into you at the moment she will let you know. If she's trying to be sneaky it's written all over her face. I love the last picture, that is her "I'm so precious face". And let's be honest, she is!
Hard to believe that in almost 2 months this mischievous little angel will be 2 years old. Bella is becoming more and more independent every day. Everything is "mine" and she wants to do everything herself. She is so funny and full of personality. We have the best time together. Most days. Each of these pictures capture the different faces I get everyday. If she's not into you at the moment she will let you know. If she's trying to be sneaky it's written all over her face. I love the last picture, that is her "I'm so precious face". And let's be honest, she is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love that last picture! So cute!
What a sweet girl! I love the last pic too =)
CuTiE! She looks so adorable in polka dots!
Post a Comment