Thursday, October 22, 2009

San Diego

In 2 weeks we are headed to San Diego for a well needed family vacation. We are doing Sea World for sure. But I wanted to know from all you people that are from or live near San Diego which is better, the Zoo or the Wild Animal Park? I know I will enjoy either but I think Eric would enjoy the Wild Animal Park better. But I really want to know which one Bella would enjoy the most. Or are they both so incredible that we need to go to both places?? Also what else should we do while we are there? We only have 3 days and one day will be at Sea World and another one at the Zoo or Wild Animal Park. So what should we do on our free day?? I am so excited about this fun little trip!!!!

6 comments:

Lindsey Bunjes said...

Wild Animal Park for sure. You will be able to see a lot more with out so much walking. The Zoo is great but so spread out so you won't get to see all of it in one day.

The Sutherland Family said...

How fun for you guys! I LOVE seaworld!

Alyssa said...

How Fun...When are you going?

J♥M said...

I've never been to Cali but everyone raves about the beach! I'm not sure what beach, but everyone seems to love the beach more than anything! I say hit the beach on your free day! How exciting to head for warmer weather! I don't know anyone with complaints of sea world either! I hope you all have an exciting time!

Rachel B said...

yeah fun!! jealous fo sho

Lindsey Bunjes said...

Ok a great kid friendly beach is called Spanish landing. It is right across the street from the airport so easy to find. It is in the bay so there are no waves which is so nice for kids. It also has grass to sit on and a playground. Just a very calm beach for kids with no scary waves!