We went to the "punkin" patch with some friends a couple of days ago. It was a lot of fun for the little people. It had animals to look at lots of pumpkins to choose from and a little play area for the kids. Perfect little place to spend a couple of hours and to pick the perfect punkin!
Sunday after church we carved our pumpkins. Well Eric carved them for us. I drew the faces on mine and Bella's pumpkins and Eric did the carving. I think they all turned out pretty good.
4 comments:
Cute pictures! Looks like you had fun. Where exactly is this pumpkin patch?
She sure makes everything cute! I can't believe she would sit out there in the freezing cold just to sit by her punkin!
Looks like Bella had a blast at the pumpkin patch. She is such a doll! We have yet to get our pumpkins. I haven't been to the wild animal park but the san diego zoo is amazing and i think you guys would like it. Have a great trip!!
Your little girl is so cute! She looks like a mini adult. :) By the way, you're looking amazing!
Post a Comment