Sunday, January 3, 2010

CHRISTMAS 2009

Another Christmas has come and gone. And we are 2 for 2. Bella was sick again this year for Christmas. She had strep throat so the poor thing just wasn't herself so she couldn't fully enjoy it. We had a mellow Christmas Eve at home together. We let her open her Christmas jammies.....well I had to make her. She wasn't really in the mood. All she wanted was for me to hold her all day everyday. So to get anything else done was pretty much impossible. But I did get out of working Christmas Eve.

Christmas morning she woke up pretty fussy so we decided to have our breakfast first. And let her medicine take effect. So she was pretty good while we opened our presents and was able to enjoy playing with her new toys for a little while. Christmas Day was nice and relaxing. I baked a ham, yummy potatoes and rolls for dinner. So we had a nice big dinner and cinnamon rolls for dessert when the Grandparents came by with more gifts later.

Having a meltdown while opening her new jammies on Christmas eve.

I got a little wrap happy so there wasn't much for "Santa" to bring. I just love to wrap and I love the pretty wrapping paper. I think it's ok, she's still to young to understand.

Playing with her new tea set, thanks Mimi. She loves it!

She also got a baby alive doll that drinks and pees from Mimi and Papa. Another big hit. She loves babies.

And one of her favorites. A 4 dollar princess camera. Awesome!

I couldn't get her to smile with all her new stuff. Poor thing was just done after an hour or two of opening and playing with each present after she opened it.

Poor baby.

And this is the cute little doll house she got from Grandma and Grandpa Lewis. She loves it!!

No pics of Eric and I this time. We look to homely to post! But Bella wasn't the only one that was spoiled we also had a very nice Christmas. Eric got a bunch of shirts and a couple pairs of jeans and a movie and cologne. I got a shirt, purse, boots, shoes a new wallet and some jeans. And our big gift to ourselves was a new Maytag washer and dryer. I'm so excited about those. Our old ones were so old they were ruining our clothes. Hence the new clothes and washer and dryer.

Minus a sick little girl we had a very nice Christmas.

3 comments:

The Sutherland Family said...

Dang that is not fun to be sick over Christmas! But that's good you got out of work =) Alli has that same tea set thing. Hope you're all feeling better!

Mindy said...

Poor girl! That's so sad!!

Hannah Jones said...

Oh, poor baby. She looks so sad. I hope her next Christmas is really great!!!I saw the delivery trucks with your new Maytag's! Woohoo!