We took Bella to see the new chipmunk movie on Saturday night. We weren't sure how she would do but she loved it! We went to dinner and it was still early so we thought we'd see what was playing. It was either this one or the Princess and the Frog. (Eric was glad we chose this one.) Anyway, Bella thought it was so fun. She kept seeing people with popcorn so she says "I want popcorn, daddy". How could he refuse that? So they got some popcorn and some coke. Bella loves coke! She would sit for a while then stand up in between Eric and I. Luckily there wasn't that many people there. And when they would sing she would dance. It was so cute to watch her get excited about what was going on on the big screen. But when it was over she was ready to go home. She said "ok, wanna go home". We had a fun Saturday together as a family. And I'm glad we were able to do something we all could enjoy. That's kinda hard with 2 parents and a 2 year old. Most of the time we lose out to the cute little 2 year old.Monday, January 4, 2010
First movie theater experience
We took Bella to see the new chipmunk movie on Saturday night. We weren't sure how she would do but she loved it! We went to dinner and it was still early so we thought we'd see what was playing. It was either this one or the Princess and the Frog. (Eric was glad we chose this one.) Anyway, Bella thought it was so fun. She kept seeing people with popcorn so she says "I want popcorn, daddy". How could he refuse that? So they got some popcorn and some coke. Bella loves coke! She would sit for a while then stand up in between Eric and I. Luckily there wasn't that many people there. And when they would sing she would dance. It was so cute to watch her get excited about what was going on on the big screen. But when it was over she was ready to go home. She said "ok, wanna go home". We had a fun Saturday together as a family. And I'm glad we were able to do something we all could enjoy. That's kinda hard with 2 parents and a 2 year old. Most of the time we lose out to the cute little 2 year old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We loved it too! It's a great kid/adult flick! I'm sure she was fun to watch! There was a group of kids dancing up front when we went! I love to watch excited kids! How could you lose out to a cute 2 year old named Bella?
We still haven't taken Ryder to the movies, but we thought about taking him to this movie...maybe I'll brave the theater. Sounds like fun!
Oh my gosh! How cute! I love the bursting feeling in my heart when I do things with my kids for the "first" time! It's so fun! Bella I'm sure, was a doll at the theater!!
Post a Comment