Tuesday, February 8, 2011

4 months already?!?!

My sweet Lyla baby is 4 months old! Time has gone by so fast...too fast.

Lyla, at 4 months old you are still a total mama's baby. Which I love but it also makes things hard. You are a sweet and precious little baby. You know what you want and you let us know! You still don't sleep through the night or take a bottle or a binky. You are a strong willed little thing. So needless to say you usually get your way. And your way is to be held by mommy or daddy and on occasion you will let some one other than us hold you. But like I said you are so sweet. All I have to do is look at you and you give me great big smiles. If I simply make a silly face or a silly noise you will giggle at me which is the best sound in the world! I love that your favorite thing is for me to hold you close and kiss on your sweet cheek's and that soft little neck! I am afraid that we've gotten into a bit of a bad habit. This last week you and I have both been sick so the only way you will sleep is laying next to me or right on top of me. Oh well. When you are all better we'll have to work on breaking that and getting you sleeping back in your own bed for longer that a half hour at a time. Oh these are the days....long days! But also the very best days!! You are so sweet Lyla baby and you have totally taken over our hearts!


 She had her 4 month well baby check-up yesterday and she's growing (a little) and she's healthy! 

4 month stats:
weight- 11 lbs 13oz = 10th percentile
height- 25 inches = 90th percentile

She's tiny but she's mity! 

We love you our blue eyed girl!! 



3 comments:

Shay said...

Wow! Lots of posts! I really can't believe Lyla is 4 months! I love ballerina Bella!

Chrissy said...

Both girls are growing so fast! They are adorable.

J♥M said...

Yay for healthy! She's adorable! I wish I had written down these kinds of moments with my kids growing up. Keep it up! It'll be so nice to have. She'll love reading this when she's older!