Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Love Day!!!

We have celebrated Valentines Day for the past few days. We decided to spread it out over the weekend. And I'm glad we did!! Here's what we've been up too...

Thursday- Bella decorating her V-day box
the finished product....lots of sparkles!
sweet Lyla...she loves her play center!
Friday- The girls got Valentine cards from Mimi and Papa....money included!
listening to her card...it sang "you make me wanna shout" She loves it!
Lyla with her card
Saturday- we had our big yummy Valentines Breakfast...giant waffles, eggs, bacon and orange juice
Sunday- We had our yummy Valentines Dinner....homemade Alfredo sauce with chicken and shrimp over angel hair pasta with garlic bread and Caesar salad....Yum
We finished it off with a homemade Red Velvet Cake!
Lyla on her very first Valentines Day...sporting her new jammies!!
And Bella with her box of chocolates and special balloon and her V-day jammies...Dora, she picked them out! 


 Eric and I are so lucky to have these two beautiful, precious and sweet baby girls to Celebrate Valentines Day with! And we are pretty lucky to have each other also!!! We had a great weekend! 

I love us...all of us!!!

3 comments:

Rachel B said...

that is so cute!! look at you all creative! damn it, i wish i wasn't so busy and stressed with stupid school so i could do cool things too :((

The Sutherland Family said...

So cute! All the food looks delicious, you are quite the cook! Also, did you get a valentine that said to alli from cupid on your door?! I'll have to explain later =) It was Josh's mistake...

Shay said...

I do have to admit, we are not valentine's people, but with kids it is sure fun! I love any reason to spoil the kids! It looks like Bella and Lyla had a great Valentines!