Monday, October 10, 2011

Lyla's Birthday Party

Cutest little birthday girl ever
Food table
Present table....spoiled girl
Opening presents
And finally getting to dive into her cake

We celebrated Lyla's birthday on Saturday with all of our family. It was so nice. I loved how everything turned out. I loved the colors and decor I went with. Bright and fun totally fitting for my baby girl. And she looked extra adorable as well. She did really well and was really happy for all the chaos going on. She got so many great gifts and loves them all!! Thanks everyone for helping us make this day so special for our baby love.

5 comments:

The Sutherland Family said...

She looks so cute! Love all the pics, SO cute! Happy Birthday Lyla!

Afton said...

New number.. Call me 801-688-5723! Your girls are so pretty. I'd love to hang out.

Mimi said...

Cute pics, the party turned out great! You did a good job. I have to say we all did a great job decorating. It was fun. Fun weekend. Love ya!

Mimi said...

cutest decor and awesome balloons!! you put on a nice spread....

Rachel--i can't sign into my blog, ps great photoshoot pics too!!

J♥M said...

WOW! What a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY she must have had! Everyone looks so happy! I love that 1st pic of her especially! Can't believe how fast this year flew by! Crazy! Love all the decorations and oh how I wish I could dive in and eat that cake! Looks so yummy!!!!