This is just so precious I had to document it.
Last weekend my Grandma came to stay with us for a night before she flew out to Arkansas. That same night we had Eric's work Christmas party. Perfect, she could babysit the girls. I was a little nervous leaving Lyla because she isn't really used to my Grandma and she just doesn't like me to leave her. Well we got Gram all set up and the girls were having dinner when we left so we just kinda sneaked out. I called to check on them before heading into the party and my Grandma told me that Lyla wouldn't really eat once she realized I was gone and she kept crying, so she put her down and just let her do her thing. She went all over the house looking for us and she kept going into the living room. She would cry then come into the kitchen and look at Gram then walk back into the living room. So Gram went into the living room to see what she was doing and my sweet baby was just sitting on the floor in front of a big family picture (that I haven't hung yet) sobbing. She would point at the picture and just sob. Is that not the saddest most precious thing you've ever heard?!? It broke my heart. Oh I love that baby. But she was able to get her settled down and she was just fine after that. She played and followed Gram all over. And she even went to bed good for her. I don't like leaving my girls much so we really don't too often but I am glad they were able to have some special one on one time with their Great Gram! Bella kept Gram busy and hopping from one thing to another all night. She loved it. She was one tired Grammy when we got home. Not too bad for almost 80!
1 comment:
Aw, that's so cute! Gotta love it when your kids are tender like that!
Post a Comment