Well we are all moved in. It wasn't a horrible move because we only moved 45 minutes away. And thanks to Eric's family and all of their help we were able to do it all in one day. Still moving is never fun. We are starting to feel a little more settle and this is starting to feel more and more like home. Poor Bella is missing her friends and asks me to take her to meet a neighbor everyday. Yeah, I'm not going to go knocking on neighbors doors! Ha ha. She is just to social and is used to playing with a friend or at least seeing a neighbor everyday. I feel bad for her. I'm hoping after the new year I can get her in a preschool group. She really misses school. On a side note she wrote her name for the first time last night all by herself. I need to take a picture of it. It is so precious. Some letters are backwards and upside down but they are perfect. She is so smart and loves to learn.
We moved the weekend of the 18th and 5 days later we left our mess and headed to Idaho for Thanksgiving. It was a needed break. I love going home around the holidays. My parents house was decorated beautifully as usual. We had a little intimate Thanksgiving this year with just me and Rachel. Jordan and Megan came back from Boise on Friday to be with us for the rest of the weekend. While we were there we celebrated Bella and Eric's birthday's and had our Christmas party. We had an ugly sweater party this year. It was pretty awesome. Even the little girls got in on it. There was lots of yummy food and lots of relaxing and just hanging out together. We missed Jarom and Josh and their families this year. Can't wait until this summer when we can all be together again!
When we got home we put up all of our Christmas decorations and finished getting the house put together and celebrated Eric's 29th Birthday! Now we are settled and ready for Christmas! My parents and Sister came to visit and see our house the weekend after Thanksgiving so we had another fun weekend with them. And next weekend my Grammy will be coming to stay with us for a night before she flies out to Arkansas. We have had lots going on amongst the moving so things aren't coming together as fast as I would have liked but that's okay we have been having lots of fun. December is just a crazy month for us anyway. But now we are looking forward to all the Christmas parties and festivities!
Here's a few pictures:
| Thanksgiving table |
| Even the girls had a pretty table |
| This is how I found them napping after dinner. So cute! |
| Lyla playing with Grammy |
| An intense game of hungry hungry hippos |
| The girls in their ugly sweaters. They were so excited to wear their "boy" shirts. |
| Daddy and Lyla in their ugly sweaters. |
| Mimi and baby love sporting their ugly sweaters...I think Mimi won the ugliest sweater contest! |
| Bella opening her B-day presents |
| She's just crazy |
| Eric opening his B-day presents |
| The group! |
| Megan, Jordan and Koda...ha ha |
| Grammy, Mimi and Papa |
| Our cute little family! |
| Rachel and Aaliyah |
| Bella showing off her new Christmas nightgown...she is quiet the little performer! |
And some pics of our new house:
| The girls play room...best room ever! |
| Lyla baby's room |
| And this one just cause she's such a sweet little mess! |
| And this cutie decorating the tree! |
| View from the front door |
| Family room |
| Kitchen |
| Papa reading to the girls |
| My new Christmas centerpiece |
| Our Christmas Tree |
| Entry way table |
I will post more pictures of all the rooms in the house after Christmas when I have it all decorated and maybe by then we will have some furniture for our living room.
Hopefully now that I am feeling more settled and actually have Internet I can keep this blog updated a little better.
5 comments:
Awesome post, so fun being with you the last couple weekends. I love your new home, so homey and so much room. You have it decorated so pretty as usual. So nice being closer! Love my girls! That play room is awesome, Aaliyah is already asking when she gets to come back.
Looks cute- I love the paint colors and the slide in the playroom! We will come visit soon.
I love your house! So cute...and I am SOOO jealous of the playroom. You have such a cute family, even when you are dressed in ugly sweaters! :)
hahah at first i wasnt gong to say anything cuz i didnt really read everything but I am SO glad that was an ugly sweater contest, I was beginning to wonder haha... your new house looks so nice! I'm happy for you I bet you guys will like it there :)
-erica
Your House looks cute, Moving is so much fun! Love how everything is decorated
Post a Comment