I seriously can't believe lyla will sit down and eat with a spoon! Fae is such a wild beast, if I don't put the food on her fork (or spoon) first she waves it around and stabs as many pieces of what ever she can and shoves it all in her mouth- much like jarom.. haha We're working on it! They are so cute!! We miss them!!
Yummmmm! I miss living down the street and you bringing treats to our door!! I love the sledding! Looks like so much fun! We need to get together again soon!!
hey! your family is adorable. i wish you lived closer, our girls would love to play together! ry and i just started a new health challenge...call me and i will tell you all about it! it has been really fun! my home phone is 208-398-6602 or my cell is 208-534-8216. Monica
5 comments:
I seriously can't believe lyla will sit down and eat with a spoon! Fae is such a wild beast, if I don't put the food on her fork (or spoon) first she waves it around and stabs as many pieces of what ever she can and shoves it all in her mouth- much like jarom.. haha We're working on it! They are so cute!! We miss them!!
- Erica and Fae
That's for dang sure and who doesn't love warm gooey brownies with icecream?! Looks good!
Such cute pictures! I love them! Your family is so adorable..so true..relaxing family time is the best! Thanks for the comments ;)
Yummmmm! I miss living down the street and you bringing treats to our door!!
I love the sledding! Looks like so much fun!
We need to get together again soon!!
hey! your family is adorable. i wish you lived closer, our girls would love to play together! ry and i just started a new health challenge...call me and i will tell you all about it! it has been really fun! my home phone is 208-398-6602 or my cell is 208-534-8216.
Monica
Post a Comment