Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!!!

  We had a nice Valentines Day. Eric and I went to dinner last night  so we didn't have to deal with the crazy crowds tonight. That's what we do every year and it's awesome! Today I made a yummy breakfast for the girls and a yummy dinner for us all tonight. Ribs, mashed potatoes and cheese cake. The girls were spoiled by both grandparents again. While in Idaho they each got a new shirt, toy and treats from Mimi and Papa. And last night Grandma and Grandpa gave them more treats and another little toy. That's why they get so excited over any holiday!! 
The girls this morning with their V-day treats.
Waffles and eggs for breakfast!
The girls showing in their cute V-day shirts from Mimi.
Daddy brought us all home a hand made flower and card. They are really cute. He's so creative and sweet! 
My three Valentines! 
And my favorite Valentine! Love me some of him! 
Happy Love Day from us to you!! 

4 comments:

The Sutherland Family said...

I never thought of going out the night before...duh! We went out tonight and it wasn't too bad cause we had a reservation. You need to come down here soon and visit us!

Liza said...

Requel! Oh my gosh I miss you. I'm so glad you found my blog and commented somehow I lost yours. I can't believe how big and darling your girls are, especially Lyla. Oh how fun it must be having two girls! We have another girl on the way. Due in June. So excited!!! I can't wait for Hazel to have a sister. You look so good and so happy. I don't blog much but I'm glad I can keep up with your cute family through yours! Love you and miss you and hope you're doing well!

Jessica, Kalae and Lily said...

Requel, your girls are so stinking cute! and you guys are smart for going out the night before. We went out last night and it was insane!

J♥M said...

Yay for a Happy Valentine's Day!!!