We headed to Idaho for the weekend....there was a lot to celebrate!!
Friday we got to meet Lucy Rae Bowman. My brother Josh and his wife Lindsay welcomed this sweet little baby girl into the world a whopping 9 days late on April 8th. That's right, another girl! She is so precious and beautiful. Congrats guys! We also go to check out my sisters new place. It's really cute...good job on the decor! It has a fun little play ground so we took the girls to play for a while. Good times.
Saturday the boys got up and went shooting...Eric got to try out his new guns! He was pretty excited about that. But the big event of the day was my youngest brother Jordan received his Eagle Scout Award. So we had the big Court of Honor for him. That is such a huge accomplishment. Congrats Jordy! Later on we colored eggs with the older baby girls and had an Easter egg hunt. They were actually pretty good at it for only being just over a year old. They are just so funny and sweet to watch.
Sunday we did the church thing and had our yummy Easter dinner with all the siblings minus Josh of course.
6 comments:
I love the pic of Bella holding the baby. I think she may need one of her own!:)
What a fun weekend! Those girls are way too cute!
She is getting so big! Such a cutie!
I love her little Easter outfit, cute! Let's go to lunch at Jimmy Johns already..I'm craving it. Call me!
Cute Fam! Mimi and papa are the exact names that the grandkids call my parents too! Great job on fixing bella's hair!
What fun Easter pics!! I Love Bella's hairdos..that's gotta be one of the funnest parts of them growing up is doing their hair and making bows:)
Post a Comment