Thursday, April 16, 2009

Big girl hair...

Bella's hair is finally long enough to do some fun things with. I love that I can play around with her hair now! Granted it's never really that straight because she is only willing to sit still for so long but that's ok it's still super cute!!

Today I was able to do the two pony's for the first time. I love this!
Back view....see the crookedness?!
She rocks the headband
The sweet bath do.....
And the Pebbles look....Precious girl!

4 comments:

7packofbearss said...

To cute! I love the bows!

Ashlee said...

So precious! And she really does rock the headband!!

Shay said...

I love the piggies! Too bad she pulls them out! Girls hair is so much fun!

arnolds said...

Hey .. Bella looks so cute and getting so big.. So I am trying this blog thing and if you view it at ericandgeorgia.blogspot.com this is the one I will keep updated but, how do I add friends? It has taken me forever to figure this out.. LOL