Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cutest girl.....

I cannot believe how big and grown up Bella is looking lately. It's crazy.... she's only 16 months old. We pierced her ears a week and a half ago. She took it like a champ and only cried for a minute. It was me being scared that it was going to hurt her, so I just kept putting it off. I'm glade I did it! She looks so cute with her little earrings!

She is at such a fun age. She copies everything I do. When I clean she follows me around with a rag and wipes things up too. The other day I found her in the bathroom scrubbing the toilet. Cute slash a little scary. She loves to play with my shoes and purses...it's pretty precious. It's amazing how well she can walk in heels! She has to have a "pretty" in her hair at all times. She loves lip gloss and usually always has some on. She is all girl!! I love that.

On a not so fun note....she is getting a mouth full of teeth and has been a little stinker lately. She cries and screams when she doesn't get her way and she has to have your constant un-divided attention. Maybe this isn't even a teething thing, maybe it's an age thing?? I don't know. But she has really been testing our patients lately. It's a good thing she's mostly sweet and so darn cute!!

2 comments:

The Sutherland Family said...

Love the earrings, they look adorable on her! Hope the teething thing gets better.

Shay said...

She is soo cute! I love how cute she and Tyson are together!