Sunday, April 26, 2009

Slumber Party!!!

While Eric was downstairs watching baseball. Bella and I were upstairs having a "slumber party" we had cookies and milk in my bed! I know you can't believe it. I'm usually pretty anal but sometimes you just gotta let your hair down! We watched a girly movie and read books until it was time for her to go to her own bed. I love hanging out with my little babe doing "girly" things.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

How fun I cant wait to do that! She looks so cute with her pony tails and her ears pierced. She is growing way too fast.

Orange Juice said...

Oh how sweet. Um, Olivia has that same outfit!! We need to get them together and take pics. Well, we are in Australia for a month. We get home June 04. Let's play for sure. love ya

Anonymous said...

I love slumber parties with Charlotte!!! They are the best nights....I got her a Barbie sleeping bag and she always knows when I whip that out, she gets to fall asleep in front of the t.v. :) I am probably not the best Mom for that fact....but those weekend nights are so much fun for us.