thats cute! aaliyah wore the exact same thing to church, same jacket and shoes even, diff hair bow though--so cute
Bella is such a cute valentine. She looks like a little lady in her church outfit. Glad she is doing better. I
Love the skinny jeans- i think Alli needs some too for sure!
I want to see those skinny jeans! I've never seen any that tiny! I'll bet they're so dang cute! Glad you had a good V-Day!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
thats cute! aaliyah wore the exact same thing to church, same jacket and shoes even, diff hair bow though--so cute
Bella is such a cute valentine. She looks like a little lady in her church outfit. Glad she is doing better. I
Love the skinny jeans- i think Alli needs some too for sure!
I want to see those skinny jeans! I've never seen any that tiny! I'll bet they're so dang cute! Glad you had a good V-Day!
Post a Comment