Tuesday, February 16, 2010

HA Ha HAhahahaha.....

We were in the bathroom just now and Bella got on the scale and when she got off she said "mommy weigh" so I get on to weigh myself. When I step off she looks at the scale and says "oh, 289". Ha hahahahah!! I'm still laughing. Are you kidding me? ?! That was so funny! I know I've gained a few but wow, 289! Kids, they sure know how to make you feel good!

7 comments:

J♥M said...

Oh dear! I'm so glad I don't own one now! Funny girl!

Heather Davies said...

hahaha, silly girl! Quite a confidence booster I'm sure. :)

Rachel B said...

that is so funny!!! i did laugh out loud

Shay said...

I get the lucky end... No matter what the number is Tyson tells me it is 35! YAHOOO!
I love Bella...I can hear her little voice telling you all excited!

Marshalls said...

OH my gosh! That is too funny! She is a cutie!

Afton said...

Jax told me the other day that I had a really jiggly bum... I love what they say sometimes. Sometimes more than others.

Hannah Jones said...

289?!! Girl you hide it well! :) That's funny!