I'm so late on getting Bella's 2 year pictures done. But better late than never. I took these myself. Still trying to decide if they are good enough to print and frame. Not sure. We are going to Idaho this weekend so I'll have my sister take a few of her since she is the professional not me. I still can't believe how big she is and how old she is looking. I'm pretty sure she is the cutest 2 year old ever!!
After months and months of trying we are excited to announce that we will be welcoming our 2nd little bundle of joy into the world in October!! I'll be 12 weeks in 2 days. Let's be honest my body has turned on me very quickly with this one. I won't be able to hide it for much longer :(. Oh the joys! I am starting to feel much better. I still get headaches almost daily but the nausea is pretty much gone and I'm starting to get some energy back. YEA! I'll keep ya posted with the progress of this little one. We are so excited. And Bella will be such a great big sister and with them being almost 3 years apart she'll be a great help too!
15 comments:
Yay- Congratulations! That is so exciting, glad it finally happened. Bella will be a great big sister! Bytheway her new outfit IS very cute, cute pics too!
Congrats lady! So happy for you guys, and it is good spacing between them - that's what Brooklyn and London are. Yay!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I'm excited for you!!
woo hoo!!
Congrats! We are happy for you!
That's so exciting!! Congratulations! I think the pictures turned out great - she is Adorable!!
finally!! now i can shout it out as well haha, i like your sheet in the background haha, definately profesh, but ya i will totally take some when you guys get here!!
Congrats!! Bella will be a great big sis. She is adorable!
Congrats!!!
I just can't believe it. I'm happy for you and I'm jealous. We are trying but I'm not looking forward to the nausea and fatigue. but you made it through! Can you plan a trip to come see me now? miss you!
Ames
Congrats on the new baby! How exciting!
Congrats! That's great news!
She's going to make the best big sister! What a cutie! Congrats to all of you!!!!
SO EXCITING...hope you are feeling OK...Bella is going to be the cutest big sister :)
YAY!!!! Congrats Requel!!!! That is so great. I was due with Char Oct. 13th...my girls are 3 and a half years apart and they still have a blast together, so it's all good. :) ~Jeffi
Congratulations!!! I'm glad you're feeling better now. I don't know what you're talking about with your body - you look great!
Post a Comment