Just being silly
My BFF came to SLC for her husbands grandpa's funeral last week. She flew in a couple hours before her husband (he was in another city on a business trip) so they had different flights. So Bella and I went and picked her up from the airport and took her to Cafe Rio and from there we went to Maverick for frozen yogurt. We used to live off that stuff. Every night we'd sit in the Old Mill hot tub eating our delicious frozen treat! Amy, I miss you! Please come back for like a month! It had been over 3 years since we last saw each other. And this was her first time meeting Bella. Crazy! And Bella absolutely loved her. But then who doesn't? On our way home she's all Bella could talk about. It was "silly Amy" and "where's Amy". I'm so glad we got to spend a little time with her and that she finally got to meet Bella. We talk on the phone almost every day but I have to say seeing you and hanging out in person is way better!!
My BFF came to SLC for her husbands grandpa's funeral last week. She flew in a couple hours before her husband (he was in another city on a business trip) so they had different flights. So Bella and I went and picked her up from the airport and took her to Cafe Rio and from there we went to Maverick for frozen yogurt. We used to live off that stuff. Every night we'd sit in the Old Mill hot tub eating our delicious frozen treat! Amy, I miss you! Please come back for like a month! It had been over 3 years since we last saw each other. And this was her first time meeting Bella. Crazy! And Bella absolutely loved her. But then who doesn't? On our way home she's all Bella could talk about. It was "silly Amy" and "where's Amy". I'm so glad we got to spend a little time with her and that she finally got to meet Bella. We talk on the phone almost every day but I have to say seeing you and hanging out in person is way better!!
5 comments:
That is so much fun! Too bad it was just for dinner! I love how much Bella loves girly stuff!
Yay for finally being able to get together! I always think that some time is better than no time. I'll bet that was such a blast! How sweet that Bella just loved her!
seriously,
I'm totally choked up. These aren't bad photos of me either. you really are my BFF.... FFFFFFFF
foreva eva...
My daddy's chillin' Thanks for the love Requel. Totally your turn to come to SEATTLE!!! and Eric too if he wants...
miss you always.
Amy
It's so nice to have a friend like that- I'm glad you got to get together! Sometimes you find friends that feel like sisters! It's a great thing!
amy i miss you too!! wish i would have been able to see you, i'm happy that you are happy, love ya
Post a Comment