Bella and I went to Idaho last week for Aaliyah's birthday party. And wow those two together are something. They fought the whole time. Well, a lot of the time. I think it's just their age, they're both 2 and terrible! They don't like to share Mimi and Papa and they don't like to share they're toys. When we took them to McDonald's to play they played with each other just fine. I think the key is it has to be mutual ground. They have a hard time when they are at each others homes and everything is "theirs". As much as they fight they sure love each other. They hate to say goodbye! They were either laughing and hugging each other or they were pinching and screaming at each other. So funny. They fight like they are sisters. Silly girls! It was still a fun trip. It's always nice to go home.
4 comments:
wow!! could i be smiling any harder==weird looking haha, cute pics tho
Looks like a fun party! We should get together next time you are here! Ryah would love to play with Bella and it would be nice to catch up! Give me a call whenever! 208-881-6070
look at your fam! your bros r all grown up! come visit whenever. liv naps from 2-4. we could do lunch or something. just call roz cannot wait for u to hold her.
Good looking family! I love that you call the girls Ba Ba and La La! That's adorable! :) Happy birthday to her!
Post a Comment