Tuesday, March 23, 2010

When you leave a child unattended....


And all she could say was "you like it"?

Good thing they were washable markers!


8 comments:

The Sutherland Family said...

Haha! That's hilarious. At least she didn't get it anywhere else like the walls (as far as I can see)!

Hannah Jones said...

haha! It looks like the water's a little green too! She looks cute either way- tatted up or shiny clean!!!

Shay said...

Ha ha ha ha aha ha ha aha!
Awesome!

Rachel B said...

i love it!! atleast it wasn't all over the couch! she's too cute

The Watts Family said...

So funny. I know, you can't leave them alone for a minute. . .

Marshalls said...

At least she only colored herself! Ryah would have colored anything that was close to her! I have a surplus of magic erasers just in case!! She is so cute! I love the first picture...that look on her face cracks me up!!

J♥M said...

Oh my gosh she's so proud and I love that all she could say was "you like it"? This just means she's a normal kid and you're a normal mom! Like we can keep our eye on them constantly! Thanks for sharing! I seriously laughed out loud! She sure cleans up well!

Chrissy said...

She's an artist! Gotta love the Ikea toys!