Bella has been saying and doing the funniest things lately.
Some of my favorites:
Tonight she looked at me and said "where's your haircut?" Ha ha! I got a trim and some bangs the other day. I had my bangs pulled back because I was going to wash my face so she couldn't see them and was confused.
She loves to have a pad of paper and a pen to make her lists. She'll say "hmm, I need make a list."
She'll give us something and say "here, it's you birthday!"
She loves Target and wants to go there everyday. Today we were on our way there and as soon as we pulled in she said "yay Target, I love you, Target."
Now that I'm pregnant she loves to pull my shirt up and talk to the baby. Tonight she had my shirt up and was licking my tummy and pretending to hold the babies hands. Ha. Then she covered my belly (the baby) with her blanky. She's such a sweet little girl and will be such a good big sister.
Every night when I put her in bed she says "rub Bella's face hold Bella's hand, Mom." And I do until she tells me to stop. I love it!
She loves to hide and is always pulling her blanket over herself or hiding in the closet.
She has a bike but would rather push it around than try to learn to ride it. She's just so careful and cautious. A lot of things make her nervous. I think it's precious! Ok and maybe a little annoying at times but mostly she's precious!
My favorite is her singing. She gets so loud and has the sweetest little girl voice ever! She loves to sing her nursery songs. And the theme song to Two and a half Men....it's awesome!
Man this little girl kills me. I love her sweet, funny little self so much!!
2 comments:
You'll be so glad that you wrote all this down. Us moms think we'll never forget, but we do! It's fun to watch her learn and grow!
Ha ha, She is so awesome! I miss her. Lucy has been doing better at not hitting so hopefully Bella will enjoy her more when we see you next.
Post a Comment