Sunday, May 23, 2010

He loves me.....

These sweet little things showed up on my doorstep on Friday afternoon. The Reebok EasyTone flip flops. Eric got them for me just because...how sweet! I mentioned them to him a while back. I thought since I live in sandals all summer long why not tone up while I'm at it? He ordered them for me while I was in Idaho for a few days. I guess he missed me! He picked them out and even got the color I liked and my right size. What a good husband! I've been wearing them around the house to make sure I really like them and I think I'm a fan! Plus they're cute! It was such a thoughtful thing to do.
Thanks honey! I love them and I love you!

3 comments:

J♥M said...

What a sweet guy you have there!

Flip flops are my favorite shoes ever! I've seen those and wondered if they really work. Keep us posted!

Orange Juice said...

awwww. so sweet. my address is missnov3mb3r@gmail

The Sutherland Family said...

How nice of him! You'll have to let me know if they really work!