Friday, May 14, 2010

We heart PINK.....

Yes, baby number 2 is a GIRL!!!
We are so excited to add another sweet little girl to the mix!
Now that we know we have another girl on the way I can start going through Bella's clothes and toys and everything else.
I'm so excited to start getting the baby's room ready for her. I love that part!
We took Bella to the Ultrasound with us today. She was so good and just sat on her Daddy's lap for most of the time. When we told her she was going to have a baby sister she was a little upset because she would always tell us she was going to have a boy baby. I was thinking, ok, maybe she knows something we don't. But now that its sunk in a little she will say it's a "gul baby" and seems pretty ok with it.
I'm actually really excited to have another little princess. And I'm excited because these two little girls will be best friends!

Yay for girls!!


15 comments:

The Watts Family said...

We love little girls! They are so fun, and the clothes are much cuter! :) Congrats you guys!!!

7packofbearss said...

Congrats! You do make beautiful girls!

Mindy said...

Congrats!!!They are going to be so cute together and the best of friends!! That's so exciting!

The Sutherland Family said...

I'm so excited for you! That will be so fun for Bella. And you probably won't have to buy a ton more clothes which might be nice.

Shay said...

Yay for a "gul baby"! I am so excited for you guys!

Orange Juice said...

hooray! we heart pink too! i want the potty training info!!!!

Marshalls said...

YAY for GIRLS!!! Congratulations!!

Heather said...

ahhh! congratulations! i love how bruce didn't even mention it when he got home and i asked how you guys were doing...what a guy-thing. we're excited for you!

Meradith said...

Congratulations on another baby girl! Kindof a relief to know you already have every single thing you need huh?! Except kinda sad because you don't have an excuse to buy a whole new wardrobe:) Sisters are exquisite, yay for baby girls! So fun.

Your Bella is DARLING. Such a pretty little face.

PS Don't rush the pregnancy;) She'll come sooner or later... just enjoy it and nap during Bella's naps:)

J♥M said...

2 beautiful girls! Bella is a beautiful big sister. I have 3 sisters and LOVE it! They'll be able to share so much together! Congratulations!

crfpilot said...

This is great stuff. It's fun to see the pics of the girls and see how they are growing. I'm glad you kids started doing this.

Josh and Jillian said...

Congrats that is so exciting! It will be easy to keep everything pink and pricesses!

jo said...

So my next time around, you'll have to tell me your secret so I can get a girl:) You look fabulous, love the little baby bump!

Chrissy said...

wooohoo!

Hannah Jones said...

Congratulations! I'm excited to see her!!