Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Girls...

Lyla is getting so big and doing so much lately. The time has flown by, I can't believe she will be 8 months in just a few days! She crawls all over and gets into everything. She has attempted the stairs a few times but only makes it up the first two to the landing. She loves food. You would think she would be bigger. She loves to eat big people food and only tolerates baby food. About 3 weeks ago she finally started taking a bottle for me. Yay! She still mostly nurses but it's nice to have a bottle as a back up or if I ever need to leave her with someone. She is so feisty and fun. We love her crazy little self so much!!

Bella is also growing up way too fast. She is such a good girl and such a good big sister. She loves Lyla so much...most of the time. Some days she is so sassy and naughty, we go our rounds on those days. She does have a great little imagination and can usually play for hours by herself. She loves to play with her little friends. It's funny to watch these little ones interact together. When she plays here at our house she is bossy and most the time her friends oblige by doing what she wants. I'm trying to teach her to take turns and do what they want too. It's a work in progress. She's funny because she can be so out going and funny and crazy with us and people she feels comfortable with but you get her in a crowd and she just kinda gets lots. She gets so shy and timid and she will just stand back and not involve herself with what the others are doing. Sometimes I feel bad for her. But it doesn't seem to affect her.  She is so gorgeous and funny. The other day she said to Lyla "I got it Lyla, sister knows about everything". Ha ha, she really does think she knows everything. She's always saying "check yourself before you wreck yourself" and "oh. come. on.". Ah, I love her!!

These girls could not be more different. Lyla loves loud noises and Bella runs from them. I turn the vacuum on and Bella runs out of the room plugging her ears and Lyla crawls after it as fast as she can. I think she would ride on it if I let her....maybe I'll try it sometime!  Lyla is fast and furious where Bella is still very slow and cautious. I love seeing their little personalities come out and I love how different they are. Even still they love each other and play so well together for the most part.


 Just a little sampling of the crazy awesomeness that goes on at our house!

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Too cute, its like Lyla made up the game! Wow she looks tall! I love their little voices. Can't wait to nibble on them.

Heather said...

LOVE that crawl! what a cutie patootie!

megtaylor_03 said...

haha her crawl is awesome!!

just me-double LL said...

So cute! I keep watching this video over and over again! Its funny the game they are playing together...tag your it! haha!!! Love these little girls tons!