Monday, June 6, 2011

Preschool Party

Today Bella had her end of the year Preschool Party! It was so fun and the two ladies that put it together did a great job! Really went above and beyond. Micki made all the kids a "super kid" cape. They are so cute and they all loved them!

decorating her hat
preschool certificate..so cute
super kid cape!
all her little buddies...we were missing the other little girl
my big girl...so happy and proud of herself!

 Good job Bella.
I love you and am so proud of you!




3 comments:

Mimi said...

GREAT JOB BELLA, I'm so proud of you! Can't believe how big you are getting. YAY BELLA!

Mimi said...

how cute!! that grad cap is seriously the cutest thing!! way to Bella!!

ps this is rachel....didn't feel like signing mom out, and me on again.....ya feel me.

J♥M said...

I'm glad that preschool was a positive experience for her! I love the super kid capes! She is a super kid!