Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bella Patrice...

I love my Bella so much. She is such a girl. She loves to have tea party's, play babies, play dress up and read books. She is at such a fun and funny age. I over hear her talking to her babies all the time. And it's so cute some of the things she says. I need to be better at writing down everything she says because it is seriously funny sometimes. Something she said today was "Oh you are a mommy, hi mommy, I don't like it when you go to work, you belong home". So cute. And she pretends her babies are sick all the time and I am the Dr. It's funny cause she knows all the questions the Dr asks. "My baby is sick, she won't eat or sleep or drink...can you fix her?". She thinks she has to play with a friend constantly. So today was her lucky day. She had two friends over this morning for a while and then this afternoon we had the little boy next door over for a while. Fun for her and fun for me. She is entertained so I race around and get things done...with sweet Lyla baby following behind. 

Here is what she's been up to this week:


flying her kite with daddy
princess tea party with her friend Lily....love these cute little girly girls!

Just remembered something she said to her friend Jake today. Preface- they were in her room playing and she was getting all her dress ups on and I hear him say "I don't want to play this there is no boy stuff" ha ha very true in a house full of girls. And she says "well I am the princess so you are supposed to by my king" standing with her hand on her hip. But he stayed strong and refused to play with the girly dress ups. Broke her bossy little heart but they moved on. 

Bella, I love your sassy, bossy, funny and emotional little self!! 

1 comment:

Mimi said...

That is the sweetest, she loves being a girl! Bella is precious, love when she and I have talks and she just stares so intently with those beautiful big brown eyes! LOVE HER!