Friday, April 15, 2011

Indoor Entertainment

Bella likes to pretend she's "camping" with her umbrella
She's so close to crawling
Bella arranged her animals and toys and insisted I take a picture of what she had done.
I love this girl and her big imagination. 3 year olds are so funny!
Both girls love books, we read several times a day.
Dress-up
Lyla is always such a good sport.
I came down from putting Lyla to bed the other night and this is what I found. It was only like 6:50 pm. Awesome!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

so sweet up on all fours, wont be long now. oh yes 3 year olds so fun! I love Bella's dress up, now she has someone other than Eric to dress up. ha ha. Fun times. Cant wait to see you guys! love you!

Shay said...

Your house is one happening place! You got to love little girls!!

Lindsay said...

I cant wait for Lucy to have this kind of fun with her sibling. Bella and Lyla are so sweet! I really miss them.