Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Girls. are. AWE-SOME.

Bella was playing with her Kitchen and asking me a question, which I couldn't understand what she was asking me. So we are both getting frustrated and she is starting to yell, so I ask again, "what is it you are trying to say". She then runs towards me with her little first out ready to hit me. I say "oh, no no, you don't hit". She then puts her fist down and buries her little face in my legs, and cue...total meltdown! Oh man, I couldn't help but laugh as I picked her up to give her loves. In the mean time while all this is going on the baby love, is having her own little meltdown because I left the room! Yes, she now cries and cries as soon as I walk out of a room. 


They may look sweet and innocent, but trust me, one wrong look or the wrong tone, and they crumble.

that's my lip gloss all over her face.... little menace!


Ah, Girls!!

4 comments:

Mimi said...

tell Bella I love what shes done with her lips. little girls gotta love them, so emotional. so precious, nothing like them. this is the best time of your life, I love that you journal so well. LOVE YOU ALL! Mom

Heather said...

love it. i've had to adjust my voice when i tell jenna "no". i can't have a mean look or talk stern. It has to be with a smile and relatively pleasant voice. otherwise she completely melts down with huge crocodile tears, all offended and hurt that i "yelled" at her. seriously, she's a baby!!! how the heck can she have her feelings hurt already!? :) GIRLS!

Shay said...

This is a love/hate relationship! You got to love girls, but the meltdowns are way to often (at least at our house!!) Bella looks beautiful with pretty lip gloss!!

just me-double LL said...

Love the lips on this little beauty as well! Those girls playing together is so precious.