6 month Stats:
13lbs 4oz = 5th %
26 in = 75th %
She is a tiny little thing! But she is super active and really not interested in eating. The Dr. said she looks healthy and happy and that's all that matters! She dipped down a little from her last weigh in so that's not good but he wasn't too concerned at this point. He just told me to up my dairy intake to make my milk a little more fatty. I'll do that and see if that helps at all.
I'm irritated with myself because I can't find any record of Bella's 6 month check up. I wanted to compare their sizes to see how much bigger Bella was. And I forgot to get it from the nurse while we were at the Dr. today. If memory serves I think she was in the 25th percentile for weight so somewhere around 14 -15 pounds. Anyway.....
No comments:
Post a Comment